Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc.
Be Prepared for the Aftermath of a Self-Defense Shooting
The Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc. supports Network members in their interaction with the criminal justice system after an act of self defense. The Network also educates members about the legalities of using deadly force in self defense and what to expect from the criminal justice system after defending themselves. We have spent more than five years developing the Network into the premier organization of its kind in the world. Join thousands of other armed citizens who enjoy the security and peace of mind found through our unique blend of services.
• Network members are educated to the highest standards, with new members receiving eight educational DVDs containing lectures by well recognized subject-matter experts. Members receive a new educational program on DVD each year with membership renewal.
Throughout our website, you'll learn more about how the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network, Inc. can be your first line of protection following use of force in self defense.
Key points in our program include:
• A fee deposit paid by the Network to the member's attorney if the member has been involved in a self-defense incident. The deposit gets the legal defense immediately underway, with representation during questioning, and arranging for an independent investigation of the incident.
• Network members are eligible for additional grants of financial assistance from the Network's Legal Defense Fund if they face unmeritorious prosecution or civil action after a self-defense incident occurring during their period of membership.
• Our Board of Advisors and expert witnesses are second to none. Internationally-known trainers, experts and shooting industry professionals, attorneys and recognized leaders are all available to you through the Network.
• Creating a unique, nationwide network of attorneys and legal experts which the member can draw upon after acting in self defense. No other organization offers this benefit!
• The Network publishes a monthly journal online, rich with columns and features focused on topics of interest to armed citizens. Click here
Preparation to survive the second attack—the legal aftermath of a justifiable defense shooting—is critical. Ignore it at your own peril.
Want to learn more about self-defense law and what happens in the criminal justice system after a self-defense shooting?
Click the picture of our 24-page informational booklet shown to the left for a PDF download of this free booklet. To receive a printed copy in the mail, please go to this page.
Download our free 46-page PDF telling the story of a Tucson, AZ man, assaulted in his own driveway by three people and the two trials he endured defending against criminal charges the Pima County prosecutor pursued twice. To get the free download, click here or click the booklet cover shown to the right. This publication available only as electronic download.